There is a lot of talk around about adopting the Agile mindset, the need to embrace to an Agile culture and the move from "Doing Agile" to "Being Agile".
And like a lot of people, I completely agree with these sentiments.
But dig a little deeper and you will find more questions than answers.
- What exactly is the Agile Mindset?
- What isn't considered part of the Agile Mindset?
- How do we actually move "Doing Agile" to "Being Agile"?
- When we will know when we are being agile
- Why is Agile success so elusive?
The answers to these questions and more are coming in late 2019.